Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Badge Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASL-001 Darth Kraven
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
ASL-001 Darth Kraven

Official Badge Run Empty
PostSubject: Official Badge Run   Official Badge Run EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:19 am

BADGES MAY BE ORDERED ANY TIME. THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT FOR A RUN ON THIS MERCHANDISE. EXAMPLE BADGE IMAGES INCLUDED IN THIS POST BELOW.

Ok everybody, our official membership badge design has been finalized and we are readying to begin with the production of these beauties. The images of the final product are below so you all can see how they will look. The badges will include all of the following:

- The Dark Alliance logo and name

- Your Designation name and number (for example mine would be Darth Venturous ASL-030)

- Your position in the club (again, mine would be Merchandising Officer)

- The LFL approval

- Sith Hieroglyphs: The hieroglyphs on the left say "For The Fans, By The Fans" and the ones on the right read "Vengeance Will Be Ours"

Only official members with a membership designation number are allowed to purchase a badge.

Now on to the pricing for these bad boys. Our distributor is asking $15.00 a piece for these badges, which is VERY reasonable considering the amount of work to create one. This price includes shipping as well, so there is no need to worry about that. However, that price includes shipping within the US. International shipping will have a higher fee, based on where it is going. Those higher fees will be discussed with you by the distributor if you live out of the US. Therefore, If you live outside of the U.S., PLEASE CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR for shipping costs.

Here is how we would like our members to go about ordering a badge:

- Members will be ordering their badge from the distributor directly and will also be paying him directly.

- The preferred method of payment for our distributor is through Paypal using the gift option. Paypal is a free service to sign up for and is the most convenient way to transfer funds, either from your Paypal account for directly from your bank account. This will be discussed more below.

- For members who do not have, nor want a Paypal account, the distributor has said he would also consider accepting money orders, though it will delay the process in getting your badge. He can also invoice members directly to pay via a credit card.

- Members will need to provide their membership designation name, number, and club position (mine would be Darth Venturous ASL-030, Merchandising Officer), as well as their real name and address for shipping purposes. Members can provide this information either to the distributor's email or as a Paypal note when paying. We would also like any member who is ordering a badge to post their designation name and number to this thread as a backup record of who actually orders one.

PAYING VIA PAYPAL:

If you have a Paypal account or would like to set one up, it is free to do so and is the preferred method of payment for the distributor. It is also the most convenient and fastest option. If/Once you have a Paypal account set up and are ready to order your badge, simply login to your Paypal account and go to the "Send Money" option. In the email address box for the person you are sending payment to, type in the following email address: ufunk79@gmail.com.

In the amount box, type 15 and make sure USD is selected as the payment type. Then click continue. You will be presented with two options, which are to send the money for a "good or service" or to send it to a friend or family. Choose the "friend or family" option and you will be taken to the page to confirm the payment by sending the money. BEFORE SENDING: Make sure that the box is checked that says "I will pay the fee". This will add an additional .74 cents, making the total payment $15.74. This is so that the distributor does not have to mess with paying it and keeps the overall cost per badge down in the long run. From this screen, you can also choose which payment method to use. IMPORTANT! This is also the page where you will email your badge and shipping information to the distributor. The subject for the email should be titled in this format: (Designation number) Member Badge Order

So if I were to order a badge, the subject title for mine would be "ASL-030 Member Badge Order"

In the personal message box, include your designation name, number, club position, real name and your address. Your designation name is the name of your character your badge will be for. If you have multiple designations, use the name that corresponds to the designation you are wanting a badge for. Once that information is included, click the "Send Money" button and you're good to go.

PAYING VIA MONEY ORDER OR INVOICING
As this is not the preferred payment option, members will need to email the distributor directly at adamkadmon777@gmail.com in order to set up another payment option. All other payment options will be handled directly through the distributor on a case by case basis. Do bear in mind that other options besides Paypal will most likely take longer to process and will result in a delay in receiving your badge.

If you have any questions about anything in regards to setting up a Paypal account, ordering a badge, what information to include, etc., feel free to message me on the forums or email me at jer.wicklein@gmail.com.

Let the production begin!
AGAIN: ORDERS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN OPEN-ENDED! any of our Officially Designated Members may order a badge at any time.

The distributor uses the slowest method of shipping to cut back on costs and make the badges cheaper. Badges can take up to 3 weeks to receive if our distributor gets busy enough, so please be patient in receiving it.

IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM LORD VENTUROUS:
I'd like to bring something to the attention of everyone regarding this badge run. Our distributor is one guy by himself, receiving the orders, making the badges himself, and shipping them to each individual member who orders one. As such, it can take a few weeks for some people to receive their badges, especially if the distributor gets busy with several orders and other life situations. Because of this, I must ask all members who order a badge to be patient in receiving it. If you have any doubts as to whether your badge is actually on its way, please direct your concern to the distributor himself, rather than placing a mark on his Paypal account. The last thing we want is to lose the distributor entirely. The distributor can be contacted through his email provided in the first post of this thread. Thank you all and May the Force Serve You.

COMPLETED BADGE EXAMPLES: Badges are clear red plastic with silver etching. If desired, the color of the etching can be changed with a rub and buff. One of the badge examples is shown with a gold rubbed finish.

Official Badge Run BADGE2_1416542132
Official Badge Run Image_1400051970_1416541505
Back to top Go down

Official Badge Run
Page 1 of 1