Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Dathomir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A'isha Lorium
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
A'isha Lorium

Welcome to Dathomir Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Dathomir   Welcome to Dathomir EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 am

Welcome to Dathomir

Welcome to Dathomir Datho5

By now most of you would have taken a good guess as to what The Dark Alliance is about. If not here’s a little ditto. The Dark Alliance or TDA for short is an international Star wars Costuming Club recognized by Lucasfilms LTD and is a non for profit charity organization that of which helps raise awareness and donations for various charities at various events including Conventions. This Costume Club has been running since 2013.

Dathomir System is both the Australian and New Zealand System which houses 5 Official members around the states and numerous recruits. That of which are all dedicated towards helping a greater cause to local communities and making people smile and have a good day. The Dathomir System has been going for some time but has recently been under my supervision since late 2015 and continue to do so as long as each and every one of us is happy with so.

Each Member and recruit should feel free to ask questions or make suggestions or just have a general conversation as my goal for our system is to make it a positive support group for everyone of all ages and skills and wish to give back to the communities all around and promote TDA in the best of Light. I believe if we can all work together we can achieve great things and I encourage everyone to feel a part of this wonderful team system and be able to voice their own opinions and feelings freely and be respected and acknowledged.

For those new to the costuming/cosplaying scene fear not you will always find some helpful tips and advice from others all around you. Please don’t feel shy to show off your works, whether those be artworks or costume progress threads. Everyone and anyone is welcome to show what they got and is encouraged.

We do require people to look over the Rules and regulations so that at future conventions if any issues arise that can be best addressed in the appropriate ways according to our Codes of Conduct.  

We aren’t just all about Sith Lords, we have a wide range of various costumes that you can go for, it doesn’t have to be canon and we are not picky if you decided to buy something or make it yourself, the effort that goes into each costume is always unique and never the same. So if you wish to venture into the Dark side, you live in Australia or New Zealand then you have come to the right place and I hope you get the chance to check out the following links below that may help encourage and inspire.

We also have staff positions that are open too so if you have what it takes send me a message in regards to it and we can talk about it. However remember you must be an official member to acquire a Staff Position in our System.

Our Current System Staff:
Dark Lord: ASL-135 A'isha Lorium (Me)
Shadow Guard: ASL-131 Darth Nihilus

Our Facebook

Introduction Thread

System Chat Thread

Costume Progress Threads

Resources

System Promotional Material

Getting Started On your Costume
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Dathomir