Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sith Holocron by PropFunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASL-001 Darth Kraven
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
ASL-001 Darth Kraven

Sith Holocron by PropFunk Empty
PostSubject: Sith Holocron by PropFunk   Sith Holocron by PropFunk EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 pm

Presented by ASL-067 Lord Callidus

So I acquired a fantastic prop for my Lord Callidus designation, and any other Sith I might create over my time being a part of this organization!

It's a Sith Holocron by PropFunk. I bought it for $125, which is a great deal on it. This thing is awesome. It has a weathered appearance to it and also a unique color theme (aluminum and black/dark red instead of the typical gold and dark red). It plays music or anything I have uploaded onto a Micro SD card that is in MP3 format (it came with one that had an audiobook as well as a bunch of Palpatine quotes on it). Right now I have an SD card in it with music from SWTOR. Also, when on, the speaker/tiny radio that plays the music lights up and does pulsing LED effects.

This thing is awesome. I've been wanting one of these very badly, and I'm glad I got the chance to finally acquire one.

Sith Holocron by PropFunk Zua27i10
Sith Holocron by PropFunk Xetolq10
Sith Holocron by PropFunk 3miqvo10
Sith Holocron by PropFunk Srfld710
Back to top Go down

Sith Holocron by PropFunk
Page 1 of 1