Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASL-001 Darth Kraven
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
ASL-001 Darth Kraven

Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) Empty
PostSubject: Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class)   Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Originally posted by ASL-067 Lord Callidus

So a few months ago I had placed an order with Vader's Vault to get a customized/slightly modified version of their Havoc model of Combat Class sabers. Some inconveniences popped up that were out of their control, so they had to put it on the backburner a bit due to backlogs. However, I am pleased to say that I'll finally be getting my hands on my order this week, as she's finally finished.

Product Description:

Custom Havoc with hand cut shroud for Brandon Manns. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. We don't usually take custom requests like this for Combat Class sabers, so it won't be a regular thing, but occasionally we get the bug to say 'yes' and do it. Luckily, the way this was cut, it allowed me to get a second shroud out of it, so stay tuned for a 'special' Havoc customized ala "Alan" style in the next few weeks.

This Havoc is a one-of-a-kind modified version that I requested to have done special for myself. It is also the first VV product I will have ever owned, and I am completely estatic about getting my hands on the saber to go with my costuming and my relative saber needs. This saber features a Crystal Focus soundboard with a excruciatingly bright red CREE LED. Being able to hold up to six sound fonds, she'll come preloaded with three (Graymeat, Darkmeat, and Imperial Knight), and also feature Flash on Clash with auxiliary functions such as blaster bolt deflect and lockup.  

So without futher ado, behold my custom ordered, modified Havoc from Vader's Vault.

Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) 11779810
Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) 11896410
Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) 11951510
Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class) 11951610
Back to top Go down

Vader's Vault Modified Havoc (Combat Class)
Page 1 of 1