Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ASL-001 Darth Kraven
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer
ASL-001 Darth Kraven

WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum Empty
PostSubject: WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum   WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Presented by ASL-067 Lord Callidus

So, I've been in touch with the fine folks at Vader's Vault, one of the most prominent custom lightsaber smiths out there. Deanna and Alan are pretty great to talk to, and very friendly, haha.

Anyway, I'm going to get a custom lightsaber design built by them. I have a scheduled Skype meeting for Friday or this weekend to talk to them about what I want to do and how to get it done. According to what they said, since my design is relatively simple, I could get it done much quicker than their usual wait period (though I'd still have a bit of a wait for it, haha)! I'm looking forward to talking to them about it.

Anyway, here is the design I forwarded to them. It's just a rough concept that I whipped up in Adobe Illustrator.

I give you the Sanctum. It'll be a durable reveal saber. I found some cool stuff that could probably cut down on costs of production, too, that I'm going to talk to them about.

WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum SAhGTWG
Back to top Go down

WIP: Vader's Vault Custom: Sanctum
Page 1 of 1